WHAT IS A TISSUE
Trace mineral analysis is a test which measures the mineral
content of your hair. Mineral content of the hair reflects the mineral content of the
body's tissues. If a mineral deficiency or excess exists in the hair, it usually indicates
a mineral deficiency or excess within the body, or biounavailability.
Examples: If your hair reveals an elevated calcium level
two or three times normal, then your calcium level within the body may be elevated also.
If this is the case, a strong tendency exists for arteriosclerosis (hardening of the
arteries due to coicium placques).
If your calcium level is low, then a tendency exists toward
osteoporosis (demineralization of bone), increased tendency to bone fractures, dental
caries, periodontal disease, muscle cramps, etc.
Various mineral imbalances, as revealed by hair analysis
frequently lead to metabolic dysfunctions before any symptoms become manifest.
Click here for
information about prices and to get your hair analyzed.
CONDITIONS WHICH MAY
RESULT OR BE
AGGRAVATED BY A MINERAL IMBALANCE
Arthritis Cardiovascular Disease
TEST FOR MINERALS?
Minerals are the "sparkplugs" of life. They are
involved in almost all enzyme reactions within the body. Without enzyme activity, life
ceases to exist. A trace mineral analysis is preventive as well as being useful as a
WHO NEEDS A HAIR
Anyone who is found ill and no explanation can be found, or
when the cause seems to be found but the therapy is not wholly effective. Hair analysis
opens up a whole new vista for the solving of your own particular problem by recognizing
your biochemical individuality.
Even if you are not experiencing a severe problem, abnormal
changes in body chemistry and nutritional deficiencies may result in early, subtle changes
in the body such as:
- White spots in fingernails - indicates a possible zinc
- Longitudinal ridging in nails - indicates an iron
- Brittle hair and nails - calcium and copper imbalance.
- Deep grooves across nails - calcium deficiency.
- Stretch marks - zinc deficiency.
- Lock of growth - zinc deficiency.
- Mood swings - possible toxic metal accumulation such as
lead, mercury, or cadmium.
The above indicators are early signs of metabolic
disturbances and may lead to serious problems if left unchecked.
COMMON CAUSES OF A
- Improper diet - such as excessive intake of refined
carbohydrates and sugars, strict vegetarian diets or other exclusive diets.
- Taking vitamins and minerals which ore not compatible with
your current body chemistry.
- Birth control pills
- Accumulation of toxic metals from the environment, job or
- Inheritance of mineral patterns from parents.
|Hair analysis is an invaluable screening tool which allows
a correct program of diet and supplementation to be designed for each individual's
specific needs. Never before has there been available a metabolic blueprint with such a
degree of applicable scientific accuracy.
MINERAL FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Women's pre-menstrual headaches are often caused by too much
copper in their system.
- Arthritis pain can be caused by lead cadmium, or mercury
- Eating the wrong diet can contribute to conditions such as
constipation, diverticulosis, and even heart disease.
- Taking too much of any one vitamin or mineral can be
- Too much vitamin C can actually make an infection worse, in
certain metabolic types.
- Hair analysis is the most efficient means of determining
exactly what vitamins and minerals you do need.
- Adolescent acne can be caused by lead, or copper poisoning,
as well as a zinc deficiency.
- Approximately 80% of our population lock the necessary
enzymes and natural stomach acids to digest their food.
- Hyperactive children often have too much lead in their
- Obesity is frequently caused by chronic blood sugar
- Mercury toxicity in the mother's system can kill her unborn
- Magnesium supplements may prevent brain damage of
- The male prostate gland contains more zinc than any other
organ in the body. Because of this, adequate zinc levels are important for male potency.
- Diuretics, often prescribed for patients with high blood
pressure and heart trouble, can decrease your potassium supply.
- High levels of copper and iron in the body tissue can cause
migraine headaches, and even schizophrenia.
- Adequate zinc intake helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Lead toxicity is linked to multiple sclerosis.
- Zinc deficiency can retard bone development and produce
malformed sex organs.
- Doctors often diagnose heart artacks by the amount of the
mineral manganese in the body.
- Chromium, magnesium, manganese and vitamin B6 deficiency are
related to diabetes.
- Vitamin C, the B Complex, zinc and manganese are being used
to treat schizophrenia.
- Vitamin B2, folic acid, vitamin E, zinc and chromium are
important for users of birth control pills.
- Magnesium deficiency is related to epilepsy, leukemia, heart
disease and kidney disorders.
- As many as 250,000 women in the U.S. or any given time may
be suffering from iron deficiency anemia.
- Beryllium, lead, cadmium, nickel and arsenic poisoning can
- The mineral lithium is being used to alleviate many of the
problems associated with manic depressive illness.